♥ Cuz Baby U Are Mine Mine ♥ 請你一定要比我幸福 ♥ 約定 ♥

星期一, 五月 02, 2011

How do I feel today ?
Mood is the same !!


The same is not happy !!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today went out with my dearest ' s friends ..

Let us now look at pictures to tell some story XD 


V&O Bistro
Surrounding there very good , food price is reasonable XD
Introduced this place to you all !!!
Close to Sutera there :)

Yong , Jasmine and Meili

Take a photo before a lunch :)


Onion bread and mushroom soup
Price:RM4.90

Grilled chicken and crispy fries
Price:RM9.90

Spaghetti
Price:RM9.90

Spaghetti
Price:RM9.90

Sweet and Sour Chicken with rice
Price:RM9.90

All prices is RM9.90,include lemon tea and pudding

There are songs to listen to at night

A very good place !!!!


Haha , I'm helping them to advertise ...  
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Go Sutera Mall , drive my friend 's car

so terrible and nervous, almost got hit the car >__< 

After that , the car was returned to my friend .. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------

When in the car park , i saw my name >> 70


My Mr.Lucky 70,haha :)


Look at it the perfect photo .. haha 
5 pretty GIRL  =)


Hang Out Together and Having Our Lunch :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My photo in May of 2


Words, I have not laughed !!


I smile , does not mean I'm  cheerful ..



I cried , I care about you on behalf of ..!!




Now 2 nd of May , 11.22pm
 


I was writing my blog !!


** Feel very troubled
** Feel like crying


I began to feel very bored !!!!


What my life is like in the end ??!!


My mom said something to
Why is this wonderful family will become like this ??


I feel very sad after listening it !!!
My mom Sigh !!




I want to own quiet !!!!!


I can not wake up to sleep??!!!!!!
The world has too many unfair!!!!!
I expect to become disappointed !!!
I became desperate disappointment!!!!



Why is my life so much injustice ??!!!

All this can be fun??
All this can be a fraud??

What the FISH ?????!!!!!!




FAMILY = Father Mother I Love You :)

I could have it again ???




I was a kid you grow up?
Maybe ~


My thoughts can become mature it?
I believe I can !





I still need people care?
Yes .. I need !!

Welcome