♥ Cuz Baby U Are Mine Mine ♥ 請你一定要比我幸福 ♥ 約定 ♥

星期二, 五月 03, 2011


Hey Hey Hey !!!
Today I just want you to answering this question =)

How do you feel today ??!
- Boring ??
- Happy ??
- Sad ??
- Or ??

Joy, anger, sadness and joy ??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sick for days ..
I feel very hard , and tired ..

Then , I saw the TV has said ..

【An apple a day keeps the doctor away】


I ate an apple ..
However, no effect ..

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey you , I want to say thank you ..
You know why??

Do not know does not matter ..
Simply just want to say thank you ..
Thank you !!!!!



But I am a little confused ..
You did not tell me you go Singapore ..
Emmmmmmmmmm >____<
A little bit sad to say it larrrr....


But never mind ..
The next time you come to Singapore, to tell me okay ??
Haha.. want looking for you XD



My friend told me just to go to Singapore on Thursday ..
She was going to interview, call me in the past to find a job ..

How? To go or not?
Puzzled puzzled @_@


It does not matter, think about it first =)



The problem is not the problem ..
Only problem is that I ..
I want to beat it !!!!!




Mr. 38 .. is you larr...

I want to say thank you ..
Thank you very much ..

Although I am very stubborn, but you still patiently to say reason ..

** Thank you for your patience


Welcome